Saturday, March 28, 2009

Coming Soon!

Pitter-patter paws are coming this way because on April 17, a yellow boy will be welcomed into my arms!  His name will start with a "W," which is a pretty tough letter! 

List of Possible Names:
Walker
Warner
Wayde
Weston
Will(y)/Wilson
Wright
Wyatt
Wrigley
Wrian/Wryan (pronounced Ryan)
Wriley (pronounced Riley)
Whisky (I don't think this would be GDA approved, but it's cute :])
Wizard

What do you like? Feel free to add to the list.

17 comments:

  1. I really like the look of the new blog. Can't wait for "W"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elizabeth. As for names, I'm never good at this - but:
    Weber
    Wonka
    Waldo
    Washington
    Window (wouldn't that be terrible? ha ha)
    Wilbur
    Winston

    Can't wait to meet your new little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to meet the little guy. I like:
    Whimmer
    Whrett (pronounced Rhett)
    Wayne (not really it is an old guy name)
    Wrinkle (okay now I am just getting silly)

    Guess I am out, wow "W" is a hard one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see, I've heard of:
    Walden
    Winchell
    Wendell
    Weber
    West
    Wrangler
    Wade
    Wally
    Walton
    Winston
    Wizard? Haha

    And can you still read my blog? If not, let me know and I'll re-add you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new blog looks great, Sammy! :) I'm adding it to my list of blogs I follow. :) Good luck naming Mr. W. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I forgot my favourite W name ever ... Walter. :) Yes, my friends all laugh at me, but I think it's cute.

    You have some good ones on your list - I think my top picks would be Walker and Weston.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can your re-send me the link?
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never thought of W as being such a good letter, but I like lots of the suggestions already! Favorites of the ones suggested are Wyatt, Wrigley, Wizard, Wonka, Wilbur, and Walden.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you will soon have puppy breath!! It is probably the best cure :) As for names, I like:

    Wesley
    Willard
    Walter
    Wes
    Wrangler
    And I really like Wizard, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't see this one and it's my favorite boy name:

    Wren!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank goodness that you will have a puppy soon! It'll be the best medicine in the world for your heart. :) A couple names for ya:

    Walden
    Wade
    Walcott
    Waldo
    Warner
    Webley
    Webster
    Wesley***My favorite!
    Whitman
    Wiley
    Wilson
    Wolsey

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always thought if I ended up with another W puppy I would want it to be named "Waverly". or just Wave.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sent you another e-mail invite to the beachy sweets addy. :-) The link should be in there.

    I thought of a few more W names I've heard of too! Good luck waiting for your boy. :-)
    Wallis/Wallace
    Warren
    Windsor
    Woody
    Wyland/Wylan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our school is Wilderwood Service Dogs..(WSD) And you can just use my name since my dogs will be changing frequently! lololol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The date is unknown it would be 4/30 or 5/16. Depending on which litter I am assigned! You will get to hear all the details once I am assigned a pup and my fun guessing game is over!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have another one...Westin! or Weston same name, just spelled differently...

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha just kidding, I saw that on your list.....I love the name though.

    ReplyDelete