Hey all, Westin here! Sammy and I had a fun morning trip to Disneyland with Denise.
We had a blast!
I met new friends like Chip and Dale
I went on some rides, but I had to be swapped on rides like Space Mountain.
I made best friends with Aladdin and Jasmine.
This train looked like fun, but I can't go on any of the "mountains"
Isn't autumn great?
Until next time!


Hi Westin! What a fun time at Disneyland!!!! Wish I could go!
ReplyDeleteHugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose and mom
Hi Westin!
ReplyDeleteWow! Your trip to Disneyland is sooooo much fun! You got to meet so many wonderful friends. We love your photo with Chip and Dale the most.
Were you able to find Mulan? She is our Mommy's fave.
- Fudgie, Princess & the Piappies
Looks like you guys had a blast. If the weather holds up, Denise/Fern and Fenix (with us in tow) will be headed to the magic kingdom on wednesday. Wish us luck!
ReplyDeleteHURRY LIMITED SLOT ONLY! Amazing High Quality DOG GROOMING ONLINE VIDEO TRAINING COURSE. 100% Free!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteUse this Coupon code to avail: "freedog2511"
Click Here-> http://longdistancelearning.co/shop/how-to-become-a-dog-groomer/