How great that you are a puppy raiser and that you took the time to raise Westin. I can't imagine taking care of a puppy for a short time and then have to give him up b/c I'd get so attached and depressed to see him go away to his forever home but you obviously have a knack for it! Good for you!
Good luck Westin! Can't wait to meet the great Gatsby.
ReplyDeleteSo pleased about Westin's new adventure and excited about your new little one!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Westin!!!!! Excited to meet Gatsby.
ReplyDeleteWestin! We've missed hearing about you for sure! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteHow great that you are a puppy raiser and that you took the time to raise Westin. I can't imagine taking care of a puppy for a short time and then have to give him up b/c I'd get so attached and depressed to see him go away to his forever home but you obviously have a knack for it! Good for you!
ReplyDelete