I think you might be right...he has a blog but it hasn't been updated in a few years. It also refers to him as a "stud dog"... Either way, I will submit a few names in case my #1 choice (which I have yet to choose) is taken. :)
Sammy here are a list of "W" names to help you name your new baby. If it has Breeder, Guide, PIT, or BEval it means the name is not open for use. the blank ones, ?, and CC I think you can use again now.
Whistler Whitney Whitley Wrigley Guide Whisper Guide Willow Guide Walden Guide MBL Wally Guide Wrio CC FYL Wissel Guide FBL Wren CC FBL Whittier Guide FBL Wendy Guide FBL Windsor CC MYL Wiley Guide MBL Watcher Guide MBL Whimsy CC FYL Waverly CC FYL Winicka CC FBL Wade CC MYL Winicka CC FBL Wyler CC MBL Willy CC ML Woodrow Guide MBL Willa Breeder FBL Walden Guide MBL Winston ? MBL Wizard CC MPxL Wilma ? FBL Weeko ? FBL Whitney ? FBL Wink ? MYL Woody Breeder MBL Waverly CC/BEval FGR Wasabi CC/BEval FGR Winnie CC/BEval FGR Wanagi CC MGR Watson CC MGR Wendel CC MGR Wish CC/BEval FGR Webster CC MGR
isn't woody a current breeder? I thought so but could be wrong! Wouldn't be the first time! I like Walker!
ReplyDeleteI think you might be right...he has a blog but it hasn't been updated in a few years. It also refers to him as a "stud dog"...
ReplyDeleteEither way, I will submit a few names in case my #1 choice (which I have yet to choose) is taken.
:)
:) I love getting to name the pups, really adds a whole different dimension to it!
ReplyDeleteIt is definitely awesome! :) I can see how the guessing game would be fun too, though! If only they sent us pictures.......
ReplyDeletehehe, yeah.
ReplyDeleteI like Weston! Wright would most definitely be my first choice, but it sounds identical to the guidework command "right". ;)
ReplyDeleteWow, you are "wright" Elizabeth!
ReplyDeleteI sent in my top choices to the puppy manager....let's see how this goes.
Sammy here are a list of "W" names to help you name your new baby. If it has Breeder, Guide, PIT, or BEval it means the name is not open for use. the blank ones, ?, and CC I think you can use again now.
ReplyDeleteWhistler
Whitney
Whitley
Wrigley Guide
Whisper Guide
Willow Guide
Walden Guide MBL
Wally Guide
Wrio CC FYL
Wissel Guide FBL
Wren CC FBL
Whittier Guide FBL
Wendy Guide FBL
Windsor CC MYL
Wiley Guide MBL
Watcher Guide MBL
Whimsy CC FYL
Waverly CC FYL
Winicka CC FBL
Wade CC MYL
Winicka CC FBL
Wyler CC MBL
Willy CC ML
Woodrow Guide MBL
Willa Breeder FBL
Walden Guide MBL
Winston ? MBL
Wizard CC MPxL
Wilma ? FBL
Weeko ? FBL
Whitney ? FBL
Wink ? MYL
Woody Breeder MBL
Waverly CC/BEval FGR
Wasabi CC/BEval FGR
Winnie CC/BEval FGR
Wanagi CC MGR
Watson CC MGR
Wendel CC MGR
Wish CC/BEval FGR
Webster CC MGR