Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Circle Tail Wagging?

Westin sometimes wags his tail in a circle.  It is super cute and I hope to get it on video :) I took a picture, but my friend won't let me post it because she thought it was "puppy porn".... however, I thought it was super adorable. I guess that's the puppy raiser in me?


 Does anyone else's dog exhibit this amazingly cute behavior?


7 comments:

  1. No but ShyLee loves to chase her tail. She will go one way and then the other. I guess she has to unwind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday's more of a 'swisher,' but when I had Boss last summer he had a helicopter tail whenever he was happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burgess wags his tail kinda goofy sometimes, and it could be considered a circular motion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellie doesn't - but Cinnamon, another puppy I watched did! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andros doesn't but my first pup Conover did...I always loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you'll post a video of it. I haven't ever noticed Cabana doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meade rarely wags his tail. But my little Rat Terrier, Rina, does! And she has a little stubby tail so her whole bum goes in circles!

    ReplyDelete