Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Survey

#1 What is your current obsession?
Guide/Service dogs and their schools :), suspenseful movies, swimming/jacuzzing, and moon tanning! (laying out on a towel at night with friends)

#2 Who was the last person you hugged?
Westin

#3 What’s your favorite dinner?
It depends on the weather, but I ALWAYS like whole food's sourdough bread!

#4 What was the last movie you saw in the Theatres?
I don't remember....

#5 What was the last thing you bought? (to wear)
I just got a bunch of new clothes from forever 21!

#6 What is your most challenging goal right now?
Surviving the school year...I was one step closer yesterday by taking 2 hard tests in one day.

#7 What is your weirdest obsession?
Is this weird...psychology?

#8 Why did you start a blog?
When I first considered puppy raising, I read a ton of blogs. Blogs passed the time while I waited for my puppy. How could I possibly not start my own?

#9 What's your blog about (give me the 2-3 sentence elevator pitch)
Raising a puppy for GDA , of course!

#10 Which blogs are you obsessed with at the moment?
Blogs related to puppy raising and post secret!

#11 What is your dream job? (realistic or unrealistic)
This is a toughie...I think that it would be fun to be a service dog trainer :) or get paid to go on adventures!

#12 If you could change professions or careers, what would you like to try?
I'm currently a student.....so N/A

#13 Who is your favorite designer at the moment?
It's not designer, but I love my forever 21!

#14 What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my pet dog, Jake, licking the floor....?

#15 What is your favorite weather?
Varying weather by season. I want leaves in fall, snow in winter, flowers in spring and the beach in the summer :) Is that too much to ask?

#16 Say something to the person who tagged you.
I didn't get tagged, but I stole this from Elizabeth and Peyton

#17 Tea or Coffee?
Tea

#18 What did you want to become as a child?
At first an author, and then a psychologist, and then a pediatrician...now I'm unsure.

#19 If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Probably somewhere in Europe or Australia

#20 Who do you want to meet in person?
All of you fabulous bloggers!

#21 What's your favorite brand of jeans?
I buy my jeans mostly at forever 21...

#22 One thing that you would snitch out of someone's closet, with no regrets.
A really cute puppy raising shirt!

#23 What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own?
I don't know.

P.S.
You get to meet a new puppy tonight...I'm swapping pups for 3 days

3 comments:

  1. Hey, this looks familiar! ;) Cool answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "#15 What is your favorite weather?
    Varying weather by season. I want leaves in fall, snow in winter, flowers in spring and the beach in the summer :) Is that too much to ask?"

    Nope, not too much to ask. :) If by "beach" you are not limiting it to just the ocean, and a lake beach is okay, then yep. . .I live somewhere that means all those criteria. :) The flowers right now are bee-yoo-ti-ful by the way. . .I saw the first tulips of spring just the other day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to read a bit more about you!

    ReplyDelete