Friday, August 14, 2009

Getting Ready

Westin's first evaluation will begin on August 25, which is his 6 month day!  That seems really early to me, but I have the utmost confidence in him :)  Not to worry, he should be back for more love, training, and socialization after just a few short days.  

There are just a few weeks left of summer, so be sure to hit the beach, soak up the sun, or just enjoy your time with friends! 

What is your favorite summer memory of your pup?

Mine has to be "the boat"...I have a photo that should explain everything, but it's not on this computer. Take a guess at what "the boat" is. I'll give you a hint, it has nothing to do with a natural body of water or a rudder.

P.S. 
The big man is officially in his big boy jacket :) It's kind of big, but oh well! I think he looks great!  It doesn't look like this any more...

6 comments:

  1. YAY! A Jacket picture! :) hm...Favorite memory?

    Gotta be staying at the local college with Andros, we stayed in the dorms and he was so great. That weekend he showed he had what it took to become a service dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, the casino - at least that's what it is here in a land locked state! (don't ask! :D)

    Going to graduate retreat at KSDS with Ellie. We got to celebrate her first birthday with all of her graduated friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite summer memory is just the entire 6.5 weeks that we got to have Dallas' litter here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Humboldt, CA. That's where I'm from. It totally sucks here. Is your friend going to HSU or CR?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I'm sure it doesn't totally suck :) HSU...Arcata.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sammy, it's nice to meet you!
    I look forward to getting to know you and Westin!

    ReplyDelete