Hi Westin, Spayed isn't fun either and I have one of those cone things also. I don't like it and my mommy won't let me take it off because she says I chew on my blue stitch things in my tummy. I told her I wouldn't but sometimes it is hard not to. Mommy took a picture of me also and will put it on my page when she gets a chance. She has been so busy with my sisters soccer stuff.
Oh, poor boy!
ReplyDeletePoor Westin!!! Meade didn't need a cone of shame!
ReplyDeleteHi Westin, Spayed isn't fun either and I have one of those cone things also. I don't like it and my mommy won't let me take it off because she says I chew on my blue stitch things in my tummy. I told her I wouldn't but sometimes it is hard not to. Mommy took a picture of me also and will put it on my page when she gets a chance. She has been so busy with my sisters soccer stuff.
ReplyDeleteHi Westin,
ReplyDeleteWaaaah... Please be ok there. We extend our paws to comfort you.
- Fudgie, Princess, Scrappy, Bullet