Friday, September 4, 2009

{A note from Westin}

Hi everyone, it's me, Westin! I am writing in this blog for my mom because she has been VERY busy!  Her school started on Tuesday, and classes are very intense!  I should be going to school with my mom very soon, maybe even next week!  

Eenywho, the real reason why I came on here was to tell you that I got a very special call today! I'm getting nootered, doesn't that sound like fun? I don't know what nootered is, but It's happening this coming week! 

5 comments:

  1. Hope you'll have a quick and painless recovery, Westin! Be good for your mom so she can focus on her classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Westin, I'm right behind you, as soon as I get better. Your brother, Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Westin :) Or Weston :)
    Being nooterd is nothing scary! You just go to sleep and wake up!! No big deal!! :)))

    We gave your blog an award! Please stop by and check it out! :)

    Erin, Bubbles, Texas, Ira
    Two Dachshunds and Co.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Westin!
    We wish you luck and be brave! Our mommy is also thinking of having that done to Fudgie, Scrappy and Bullet but no definite plans have been made. We hope for your quick recovery.
    Do visit us in our world soon. =)

    - Fudgie, Princess, Scrappy, Bullet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Westin, I saw you at Camp GDA today. I was being something called Spayed, I wonder if that is like Nootered. I get to go home tomorrow but I snuck out and got on the computer to tell you I hope you had fun being nootered and it is getting cooler so mommy says we can go to Disneyland very soon. Love, ShyLee

    ReplyDelete