Saturday, July 18, 2009

Colorado

It's my last night in Colorado so I get to get Westin back tomorrow. I miss him SO MUCH! 

I ran into a puppy raiser today at the Apple store in a Denver mall.  She had a gorgeous 5-ish month old male yellow lab named Pearson! Does anyone know him? Let me know if you do!

I....miss....my....puppy!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I know him! http://www.geocities.com/boulderpuppies/puppypages/pearson.html He is in my club, and is a half brother to both my Douglas and Gelly, so of course he is handsome! His mom was also raised in my club. And since you were in an Apple store, I know which if his two raisers he must have been with ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I was hoping he was related to Peyton but it looks like they might be different ages...be sure to mention something next time you see the raiser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool to run into a puppy raiser and puppy when you are in Colorado. It kinda makes it feel like everyone from GDA is one big family where every you go.
    Peggy and ShyLee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes but it was a GDB puppy :) Seeing any type of puppy raiser makes me happy, they aren't everywhere.

    I love GDA though, I agree with the family feeling :)

    ReplyDelete