Okay, that's the name of an existing blog, but I figured it would be an appropriate title for this post.
I'm back in California, woohoo! I really enjoyed spending time with my family in Colorado and was thrilled when I met a puppy in training! I LOVE being home with Westin, but boy has he grown! He's sleeping by my feet right now. It is hot so we might just have to have another "swimming lesson" :)
Westin is a sponsored puppy which means every few months, I write up a little report and send pictures to his sponsor. While I was going through photos, I found a few which just made my heart melt! I'll tease you guys with one of them.
I have a puppy meeting at a restaurant tonight! Westin should be fabulous like always.
And YES, I am still working on the video! You can send in pictures for the next couple days! I promise, it will come! Send them to beachysweets@yahoo.com


No comments:
Post a Comment