Tuesday, June 2, 2009

GDA Obedience


Some of the many things I love about GDA are the free monthly obedience classes that they host and  encourage all the pups to go to.  Although I was unable to attend, my mom stepped in and took Westin to the class.   After a little bit of obedience and advice from the trainers, the pups got to play with their siblings!!!!!  Westin was THRILLED to play with three of his siblings who came - Wiki, Winter and Wheely! There was a baby pool, play equipment and plenty of toys to go around. Of course, he was tired after the class.



4 comments:

  1. The puppy siblings look so cute all together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppies!! Westin is getting big, but he's still tiny compared to my boy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWw i love that last photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His litter is so cute! Looks like they had fun! Too bad you had to miss! I love that last photo as well!

    ReplyDelete