Do you have wild, funny, unique or just plain CUTE pictures or video clips of your current or past puppies? Westin and I know that you do!
{I know that you can beat this silly picture of Mikah. I lack cute photos! That's where you come in!}
Send them to me to be included in a fun video slide-show! Send in as many pictures as you'd like and tell your blog followers and puppy raising friends! I want to include as many puppies-in-training as possible.
Pictures of fun poses, unique locations, funny props, and silly faces are all great! You can't go wrong with a picture of a puppy!
Pictures/video can be sent to me via e-mail or posted on your own blog (please leave a comment here to let me know that you posted!)
Along with the photos, be sure to include your puppy's name and the service/guide dog school that you are from!
Email - beachysweets@yahoo.com
Please, please, please participate and tell others!
Thanks everyone :) This should be fun.


Cool! I'll email mine to you!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I have the same vacuum that is in that picture!! Only it is purple :D Isn't it a wonderful vacuum?
Haha :) I'm sure it is a WONDERFUL vaccum, but I sadly do not have it.
ReplyDeleteI'll email mine to you tomorrow or something. Cool idea! Oh, and in the picture of Westin right below your profile, he looks exactly like Holly/Peyton. :)
ReplyDeleteWhy, why don't you have the vacuum Sammy?
ReplyDeleteThanks Elizabeth!
ReplyDeleteI guess I'm just not cool enough for the vacuum, Mitch. However, I am cool enough to go into stores and take pictures of my dog asking the vacuum for a belly rub!
Hey! Just wanted to let you know I'm not ignorning you, I just don't have my computer for the next 3 weeks so I can't participate :) I can't wait to see what you do with them though!
ReplyDeleteI love the way your site looks, I wish I had the ability to do stuff like that. I have some pictures of ShyLee that are pretty cute, if I can find them, but how do I send them to you. ShyLee and Peggy
ReplyDeleteThanks Peggy but I can't take credit - Denise did it for me :) We'd love some ShyLee pictures for the mix! Emily is it okay if I get some off of your blog?
ReplyDeleteHow do I send them to you?
ReplyDeleteSammy take any you want off my blog
ReplyDeleteYou can post them on your blog or e-mail them to me. My e-mail is beachysweets@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThanks Denise, you have awesome pictures!
Sammy, you can steal some off my blogs or facebook! Sorry, I forgot to give you permission!
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome to take any you want off my blog and also at my blog at www.hayleyamy.multiply.com and there are some pictures there of ShyLee as well.
ReplyDeleteI will send you an e-mail with them, blogger is being way too slow to upload them.
ReplyDelete