Sunday, June 14, 2009

Open House 2009

As expected, Open House was a blast!  It included everything from "puppy trials" with  llamas to a puppy kissing booth!  We had a wonderful time and Westin did a great job with the crowds.


Westin was looking pretty spiffy in his clean jacket and appropriately themed bandana. 

(thanks Denise for this awesome picture)


GDA Stadium


Puppy trials


A few of the puppies from our group

Westin got fourth place for his age in the puppy trials! We had an awesome time and encourage everyone to come next year.  We saw/met countless people, a ton of puppies in training and many graduates with their guides.  

I have a GDA group meeting tomorrow night which I am excited about because a graduate is speaking! There is also a Disneyland trip (with a puppy of course) in the works. 

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a ton of fun!! Good job Westin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the puppy trials! I love those pictures by the scoreboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun time! Good job Westin! I love that first picture of Westin as it is ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Westin, I'm sorry I couldnt be there to cheer you on. :(
    But you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Westin is a winner and so cute. When is Disneyland?

    ShyLee and Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love the first pic!! Soooooo Cute!1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Peggy, I'm going a week from tomorrow with a friend but I would be totally up for it we want to plan a trip :) I have a pass so I'm pretty open.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have passes also so that makes it very easy for us also. Amy is out of town next week so anytime after the weekend of June 27th would work. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be out of town from July 5-20 but other than that my summer is pretty free. I have a Deluxe pass so most of the Saturdays in summer are blocked off but weekdays and Sundays are all good.

    ReplyDelete