Eclipse loves his stuffed bears, he picks one up anytime someone comes in the room and dances for them! He also loves his jollyball and stuffed honking duck (he's not much of a bone fan...)
My dogs love the sterilized marrow bones (with or without filling). Caesar loves half deflated basketballs or soccer balls too. Can't wait to hear more about your little bundle!
Eclipse loves his stuffed bears, he picks one up anytime someone comes in the room and dances for them! He also loves his jollyball and stuffed honking duck (he's not much of a bone fan...)
ReplyDeleteI love it! And can't wait to meet him.
ReplyDeleteWylie's brother was nearly Weston (he ended up being just West).
Friday is a big fan of that big stuffed bone I bought just before she came home, and you can never go wrong with nylabones in my house.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI have 4 dogs and my Cousin (who I live with has 2 dogs).
ReplyDeleteNick and Goldie love to play ball. Nick, also, likes to carry around blankets in his mouth - he is a doggie Linus!!! (Peanuts)
Lily likes chew bones and laying on doggie beds!
Rhiley likes digging holes in the backyard more than she likes playing with toys - she does like tug ropes though.
Madelyne -all the dogs, really, but her the most!- really like stuffed toys with squeakers in them - they like to rip the squeakers and stuffing out!
Little Bear likes all toys - he likes to steal them and hide them under the bed! - But he likes me best - I'm his favorite toy, hehehe!!!
As for me and Michelle - our favorite toy to "get" them is anything made by "Go Dog" and I love "Lamb-i-doodles" they are so cute!!!
I love the name. Westin is very cute. :D My pup loves kongs, and goughnuts. I really like the Orka toys, especially the jack.
ReplyDeleteI love the name! :-)
ReplyDeleteMy dogs love the sterilized marrow bones (with or without filling). Caesar loves half deflated basketballs or soccer balls too. Can't wait to hear more about your little bundle!
I love the name you picked! Now I'll think of you every time I see a Westin Hotel. :)
ReplyDeleteMy pups like Goughnuts and those really durable Nylas (red tire, galileo, ham bone).
Catalina loves the CUZ
ReplyDeleteOceana loves to eat anything but the Nylabones are a favorite
Andromeda loves soft toys but Oceana and Catalina will eat them
YAY - I love the name.
ReplyDeleteEllie loves her Goughnut.
My dogs love the unstuffed loofa's....they also think the regular Loofa's are awesome as well. Bones, Kongs :D Its all good! :D
ReplyDelete