Oh Gosh, Sammy! The first 40 seconds of your angel had me in tears! I can't imagine what you're going through. Mikah truly was "your" puppy (although I'm one of the ones that don't use the term "my" puppy because I have issues with the possessiveness of it, not just with PITs /wink/) as no one else was to get him. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with him but am so so so sorry it ended too soon. *hugs*
I never had my (furkid/pet) Bandit as a puppy, my sister and I got him at age 9. We had to put him to sleep right before he turned 12 (may 2008) because he was suffering -that is such a hard thing to do! <3 RIP my "old man".
There is never enough time with the ones you love...
P.S. It was a beautiful video. Mikah is a beautiful baby.
Sammy! I don't like crying this early in the morning! *wink* What an amazing video and words at the end. You can tell how much you love Mikah and how much he loved you! I can't imagine what you're going through right now! I am so so sorry!
Sammy, I just heard that something happened to Mikah. I didn't know and I am so sorry. I started crying when I was told and I am very upset. ShyLee and I send our thoughts and prayers to you. Good luck with your new little puppy and I am sure we will be seeing you. Puppy Breath.
I finally got to watch this video... and it was beautiful. Mikah was such an adorable, sweet puppy. Your time together was much too short, but I'm glad you enjoyed what you had. I can't imagine how hard it is for you--but good job! Wonderful video :)
Oh Gosh, Sammy! The first 40 seconds of your angel had me in tears! I can't imagine what you're going through. Mikah truly was "your" puppy (although I'm one of the ones that don't use the term "my" puppy because I have issues with the possessiveness of it, not just with PITs /wink/) as no one else was to get him. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with him but am so so so sorry it ended too soon. *hugs*
ReplyDeletewhaaaaaaaaaa!!! I cried though the whole thing!
ReplyDeleteI never had my (furkid/pet) Bandit as a puppy, my sister and I got him at age 9. We had to put him to sleep right before he turned 12 (may 2008) because he was suffering -that is such a hard thing to do! <3 RIP my "old man".
There is never enough time with the ones you love...
P.S. It was a beautiful video.
Mikah is a beautiful baby.
What a beautiful video, and the perfect song.
ReplyDeleteSammy! I don't like crying this early in the morning! *wink* What an amazing video and words at the end. You can tell how much you love Mikah and how much he loved you! I can't imagine what you're going through right now! I am so so sorry!
ReplyDeleteSammy, I just heard that something happened to Mikah. I didn't know and I am so sorry. I started crying when I was told and I am very upset. ShyLee and I send our thoughts and prayers to you. Good luck with your new little puppy and I am sure we will be seeing you. Puppy Breath.
ReplyDeleteI finally got to watch this video... and it was beautiful. Mikah was such an adorable, sweet puppy. Your time together was much too short, but I'm glad you enjoyed what you had. I can't imagine how hard it is for you--but good job! Wonderful video :)
ReplyDelete