Thursday, April 16, 2009

Waiting..

...for there to be a neck to put this collar on!!! 

I am tempted to go to bed early just so I can wake up and it be tomorrow, but I don't want to wake up at 5 am like the last puppy pick up! Come on, everyone! Do you have ideas to help me pass the time? Just 14 hours left!

8 comments:

  1. Watch a movie because it takes up time and makes it go faster. Also if it is boring movie you will fall asleep and then tomorrow will come faster. That is what the girls and I do.

    ShyLee and Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always do homework if you have any thats what I did so tomorrow will come faster and then it will also be saturday faster for me as well. Even though you get to pick up your puppy a day before I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :) but I'm on spring break, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it's already morning now - but wanted to say I love the collar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it is now morning and only 2 hrs left! You could go on a walk, watch a movie, clean the house.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys!! Just 2 1/2 hours till I leave this house :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you should be starting your orientation now!! YAY! Good luck and I can't wait to see adorable baby lab pictures!!! ASAP!

    ReplyDelete