Ten things I love about Westin:
1) He is SO loving
2) He likes to play with practically any toy
3) He comes prancing whenever I call his name with a happy voice :)
4) He doesn't mind the crate
5) He slept all through the night - he didn't cry to go out when I took him out at 7 this morning
6) He is adorable (but he could be three-legged and I would still know so)
7) He likes to play with people
8) He likes to play with dogs
9) He has puppy breath and puppy fur :)
10) I just LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!!
What do you LOVE about your puppy?


Wow! He sounds like a very good boy! And I don't know what I love about my puppy yet..... we'll see today!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the full night's sleep!
ReplyDeleteI love how Friday will look me right in the eyes waiting to hear what we're doing next, and also the little zipper up her nose. :)
Also, just curious how 'Wailea' (I think that's how it was spelled in your last post) is spelled.
Sorry, not spelled - how it is pronounced.
ReplyDeleteIt is pronounced like the Hawaiian city (or beach, or something in Hawaii that I don't remember) which is why-lay-uh :)
ReplyDeleteI love the way ShyLee is so sweet and loves to come up to me and smile at me. She gives kisses and just likes to cuddle with me. Westin sounds wonderful and can't wait to meet him, ShyLee wants to meet him also.
ReplyDeleteHe sounds like a great puppy!! I love how Fullerton is always ready to go without complaint. Even if I have to wake him up to go somewhere. I also love how he is so easily entertained if I am getting some work done.
ReplyDeleteOk, now I have Meade! So far I love how he is such a messy eater! When he is done he has water and little kibble bits all over his face!
ReplyDeleteWestin is so cute! It is always nice when they sleep through the night. He is a good little boy for sleeping through the first night! He sounds like a really sweet puppy.
ReplyDeleteHe sounds like a GREAT pup! Lucky duck for sleeping through the night! :)
ReplyDelete