Sunday, April 19, 2009

Swimming!


Today it is a beautiful day - nice and sunny!! Westin loves to play outside on the grass.  It has been hot lately so we decided to let Westin play in the water!!! 

The hose is a no-no, and I think that a full-sized, chlorinated pool is too much for a teeny puppy, we decided to go with a little baby pool.  



7 comments:

  1. I love that top picutre of him, it like he is saying "please mommy, please!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! We were plenty wet over here as well...just ours came from the sky :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute. ShyLee likes to play in her water bowl, but we don't have the baby pool anymore, it got destroyed last year. I will have to get her one. I just can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gooooooosh.............He's so so so so so so so so adorable. I love him, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was out of town so I just got to 'meet' the little guy. All I can say is CUTE!! Have fun with him :) He already looks like a great puppy.

    ReplyDelete